Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Philosophy, Physics, Mathematics - “Dangerous Knowledge”

Let there be sin! It is often said, of one who would write; that one should start at the beginning. Know that I have thus sinned. The blog entitled "killing creationists" begins with a dissertation on murder, as it should. What begins, in the following video, is John Cantor. I'll give you "special creation!" I'll give you "ex-niliho creation!" I'll give you "I," emergent; and whole. From the mind of God, in the worldly form of BBC:

Philosophy, Physics, Mathematics - “Dangerous Knowledge”:

'via Blog this'

There was a time, after inception, that I used this video to twist scripture. Now I know, the Book of Romans affirms the prophetic House of Cantor.

No comments:

Post a Comment