Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Monday, October 17, 2011

Naive Philosophy


Couple of considerations from my naive philosophy:
Philosophy is human scripture. Philosophy of being point-object truth keeps me philosophizing rather than proselytizing.  ;)

Morality is derivative of being point-object truth. See how nice that works?
Therefore to be human is to have morality. The "Morality of God," a.k.a. theology is thus reduced to zero - where it should be. "God beyond understanding," obviously, has zero morality - thus all the preaching. Morality must come from within, through information processing of data without - experience outside the self.

Consider this tao (essential duality)
Relativity: validated by experimentation.
Quantum mechanics: validated by explanation.
Unity: The power of science is to explain reality. Einstein began from within - the daydream of a patent clerk. Bohr and Heisenberg et al began from without - mathematics and experimental data.
Similar unity in science may occur through discrete mathematics.  ;)

All of the science above originated after mathematics was defined as both the Art of logical consistency and the Queen of the sciences - don't be deceived. Mathematics is the evolution of philosophy. For instance, my philosophic "law of fractal" states I am human, self-similar to humanity - but also to atheist, American, mathematician, Irish, western and eastern... All of these collectives have a "collective consciousness" of sorts. The identity and "science" of my writing is American English. The Why of I (metaphysical) behind my writing is the expression of identity.

Mind builds conceptual framework using word, thus the terms "consciousness" and "reality" converge towards truth at the point-object I. I'm a felon and a psychopath, my definition of American reality may be different than yours. The terms "felon, psychopath" seem objectively evil - yet the government pays me to worship Gwyneth Paltrow and do stuff like this, and everybody else has to work for a living. It is tao that this is my work, because I love my Gwynnies! :D

With that tao, I have no problem being evil as local entropic minimum or point-object truth - that's the power of science explaining reality. "Evil" is religious nonsense. "Tolerance" is term of engineering, not of being. Having Identity is being intolerant. Having acceptance is practicing tolerance. Morality is finding things intolerable - Absolute to the individual - relative to the collective. Ethics is the Normal derived from collective Morality.

It is all simple math. It is tao.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment