Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Atheist

Which means, informal scientist.

Lemme tell you about god - there is no greater god than Gwyneth Paltrow. Period. According to my calculations, the closest we have been is in the late nineties when she was filming A View from the Top at Lake Havasu and I was not studying mathematics at Pima Community College in Tucson - Both of us were in Arizona at the same time.

Serendipity!

I drew her, I fell in love with her; eleven years later, all obsession has fled and I love her like the fellow human being she is. Her divinity is merely a function of mutual non-existence. Now let us proceed to the order of operations:

God is Love: Theism. God is Gwyneth Paltrow: Atheism.

Feel free to check my math and try this calculation at home. Atheism is not about God, Atheism is about humanity. Try to get some before it is too late.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment