Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Place


This is my place - lost in love of Gwyneth Paltrow. This blog is mostly a collection of links that I frequently access, and seeing Ashley Greene everyday as Alice Cullen reminds me that truth is more than a five letter word.

There is no killing of the creationists going on, yet there is no truth in creationism. I was not created by my love of Gwyenth Paltrow, I continue to be created. She is my idol in that she continues to smile at me; here is the evidence. That she is a beautiful human being, and I am merely human, inspired by her beauty.

That I know the depth of her beauty is a function of my character; that I know of her character is a function of technology; that I know the difference merely makes me an atheist. Rather than a less flattering sobriquet.

There is no extant future. All we have is assumption. I tap keys on a laptop in virtual isolation that translates into electronic information if and only if the future continues to emerge. While my Gwynnies is smiling in the eternal now.

I need not know anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment