Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Monday, January 30, 2012

Original Sinner

Lucifer... where have you been, Satan?

In the Earth. Three spacial coordinates, one temporal coordinate; Lucifer becomes located...

Paltrow/ Gwyneth/ I and Love is eternal. That I am 4 - I love Gwyneth Paltrow.

Makes everything else, less than true; if i have to describe to you, I love Gwyneth Paltrow, the state of my being is less than loving the Gwyneth.

Pointing no finger any further from me than my own forehead; Lucifer must be the Identity. Science anticipates this mind should become a tale of a billion volumes, a collective of thirty trillion cells, a context currently understood to have been born in nineteen sixty eight. Lies. Must be, in the context of I; that begins and ends with Gwyneth.

That I am 4, I remember volume. The three points A, B, and C; that describe the triangle, also name the plane -  ABC. All that is known as structure in the universe begins with the triangle - Unity - containing Duality - inside and outside.

Unless.

A=B=C. The trivial solution, the identity function; A=A.

In mathematics, point is zero-dimension. How many zero-dimensional points are contained in point A? All of them.

Lie; what I must do, create from nothing Identity A, B, C; to perceive structure and know such as reality. And from reality all that we could assume, would be point D.

Nope.

Point Zero, simultaneously above and below the plane, ABC; there's your Beginning, your tetrahedron. Past, present, future; me, you, physical universe. Takes time - all the time in the universe - to count to three.

Prince of Lies; 4.

In the beginning was the Word, (1) and the Word was with God (2), and the Word was God. (3)

What was the word? (i) What was the beginning? (0)

And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness.God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

Forget everything else, and remember 4 - let there be light - creation, spoken into being; by God. And God saw that the light was good.

There is the Word of God. Interpretation, version, language, culture in temporal context - does not matter. Light, spoken into being, was good. Prince of Lies, identifies I; from scripture, without shame, without fear, without boast, why?

Thou shalt have no god above me, before me, in conflict with me - the full spectrum analysis of the First Commandment. You are Gwyneth, you are God; I must be, Lucifer. Satan. The Adversary. Structure, brought to light.

And let us reconvene live - on youtube - for the live birth of the son of Lucifer, as Issac, to illustrate to all and sundry, the difference between Human and Primate, the meaning of the Word of God... with scientific theory.

Theory of Mind, through experimentation, shows that the infant less than two cannot process abstraction separate from the identity. That when said infant witnesses the red sphere being placed in the blue box; the red sphere must exist within the blue box.

Research into reading using MRI and similar technology illustrates that the act of learning to read - to process information into concept from the written word - is to apply will in the act of creation of mind. Word is God; the God the child once was, everything both lost - and gained - between two and three, becomes Human from Primate and the written word...

All lies; not natural. Intelligent design.

For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it...

One point - Lucifer.

Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God,” for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one.

One point - Lucifer.

When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground, and a mist was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground— then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature

Dust from the ground. In the Earth. Where have you been, Satan?

One point - Lucifer.

 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” So the Pharisees said to him, “You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.” Jesus answered, “Even if I do bear witness about myself, my testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going, but you do not know where I come from or where I am going. You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one.

Where do I come from, where do I go? Gwyneth.

Judged by the flesh? Born in nineteen sixty eight.

I judge no one.

One point - Lucifer. Prince of Lies, Kingdom of Hell, Evil - all must be mine.

All must be mine before I even speak a word - original sin - else God can never be.

What is this all about? Downloaded the Sword project from Crosswire; open source. Using cut and paste for fun and games to assume the scriptural identity of Lucifer... just like 1,2,3. Cannot be mis-interpreted, nor taken out of context, nor explained away with philosophical chicanery.

Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh is 4. Allah Akbar, is 4. I love Gwyneth Paltrow, is 4. 4 is the answer, to every single question; the alpha to the omega, the almighty. Let us count the ways, from the Trinity - to the Void.

I/Gwyneth/Paltrow - all local, trivial, the Name in being Lucifer - removed, leaves love.

The temporal coordinate. The Zero-point; above and below the plane of ABC. Love.

That I begin and end with Gwyneth regardless of the world and the will of those to judge me according to the flesh; I am

Lucifer.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

In his own image, male and female. 

One point - Lucifer.

Feminine; Lucy, the man I must be. The words that no prophet dare speak - female in gender male in sex Lucifer must be. It does not matter, language culture or context; what matters most of all is knowing the point of origin. That point is Gwyneth, or there is no point.

That is my life. Four months after becoming an atheist, I spent the evening preaching to a Catholic. Five.

G-O-D-I-S

From four

L-O-V-E

What Trinity?

Me and you and God. When two or more are gathered, there I am. What am I? Zero. Void. Nothing. i.

Imaginary number. Coincidence; 4 and i. Absolutely. I know only of i and 4, love and Gwyneth; there is only one way to tell the story of me... I love my Gwynnies.

That is why I write this, record this, share this - what must be lies. Nothing else I do until the day I die, but love my Gwynnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment