Bella Swan-Cullen

Bella Swan-Cullen
Bella Swan-Cullen - Our Official Vampire

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Stupid Forum is Stupid!

'Cause obviously it is the forum, not me, because I'm all Studly McSuperfly and shit... :D

But I exiled myself from The Thinking Atheist Forum because the mods suck asscrack of differences of opinion concerning administration. Mostly I'm just burnt out using that medium of communication. It becomes too easy to objectify and to hate. It becomes too easy to fall into a locked pattern of thought and expression. It becomes too easy to attack another's position rather than evaluate your own. After a while, I'm no longer a member, I'm a fortified avatar, with enemies and alliances. Where we stop sharing ideas and instead trade volleys. Where who we are is defined not by how we act nor what we say but rather like count and reputation score...

Which is enough pontification for the nonce. Now on to more important stuff... like why is Ashley Greene Our Official Vampire when Kristen Stewart now has been turned? And why are either of those girls being considered where this is obviously the realm of a fool obsessed with Gwyneth Paltrow?

Well, I know the last part... I should know all the parts, but, baby steps... there's just way too much dang Gwynnies in my life.

So! I'm off to find me a K-Stew image - uh, smaller one, for sure - to decorate my thingy here. And as for you - stay cool.

11 comments:

  1. Cut the bitch fit and come back. We miss you. You're valued AND missed. So gather up the gwynnies and come back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemme flip a coin...
      No.
      Lemme flip again...
      Also no.

      Delete
  2. Ok, keep flipping them coins. Eventually it'll come up the way it's supposed to. You can't escape the odds for ever. :P

    Candid Cantor's chair is empty and I miss your irreverend comments.

    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially about the number thing. I understand. And it was time. It will forever be a good time.
    Is it ok I hang out here once in a while or maybe book your face? The middle of Kansas is only just over the rainbow to anywhere. I'm lucky that way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm ... 'kay then. Sounds like you are officially surrendering the title of the Prophet of the Gwynnies because your ego got in the way of the message. Guess Bob'll have to be her prophet now. I mean she's attractive and all, just don't see how I'm gonna be as fervent as you. But Bob'll give it the old College try. ... Feels like something I need to do for my friend Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And thanks for ruining a Twilight Movie I haven't seen yet. ... Fucking asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't be a very good prophet. We need gwynnies for it technically. I try, I try my damn hardest.

    WE NEED CANTOR.

    Don't let the negatives outweigh the positive. Community is important, and you're an important part of it. For every no we get, we will have people who like the Cantor come here and say how much we love you and how cute and fuzzy you are. YES, THAT'S RIGHT! We'll talk to sugary sweet and fluffy with pink unicorns and fluffy bunnies that you'll HAVE to come back. Right? Right?

    But seriously, we miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just miss my friend, John Cantor, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not convinced Bob and GirlyMan are separate individuals...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope, that ain't me. I mean my name is Robert but that ain't me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss you brother. If you ain't gonna play with me there, Ima gonna play with you here.

    ReplyDelete